Dear Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball,

I came home from work today, turned on ESPN, saw that there was a Mets/Brewers game on, and thought, great! I have a starter in that game (Oliver Perez for the Mets). And then I see Claudio Vargas pitching for the Brewers, who is also one of my pitchers, and I panic. I don't remember seeing that Vargas was starting today in my roster. Sure enough, there is no carat by his name! Yahoo! What happened? So I start cursing ESPN, especially when I see Perez give up a 3-run home run in the first inning (to Prince Fielder, on my opponent's team this week, nonetheless)! Oh, I almost started writing you a letter right then.

And then Vargas goes into the 2nd, and he starts off with a lead-off walk. I start trash-talking Vargas (not his fault really), and he gives up some runs! I egg him on. Give up more! More! If I'm not playing you, then do a terrible job! He gives up so many in fact that he only lasts 2.2 innings, gives up 2 home runs, and has an ERA of 23.63! Yahoo! Thank you! I am so happy with your error!

No comments: